- file and buff, buff, buff
- shake bottle well
- apply a thin coat
- wait 1 min
- repeat once or twice
- apply GLOSSY COAT
- wait 5 mins
- wait 1 hr before coming in contact with water
- remove with isopropyl alcohol
- or apply ERASER GEL
- wait 30 secs to wipe off
- repeat if needed
- wipe residue with alcohol before applying a new color
1. The smoother the nails, the longer your manicure will last.
2. Remember to paint along the nail edges.
3. Apply evenings, before bedtime to allow polish time to dry naturally.
4. Be mindful of hand sanitizers as alcohol dissolves the polish.