- Preparing your canvas - file and buff.
- Wipe with alcohol pads
- Shake and warm bottle between your hands before use.
- Apply a thin coat.
- Wait 1 min.
- Apply GLOSSY COAT.
- Let dry 5 mins.
- Wait 1 hr before any contact with water.
HOW TO REMOVE:
- Apply a thick layer of ERASER GEL.
- Wait 30 secs.
- Wipe off with paper towel or a cuticle pusher.
- Press firmly while wiping and repeat if needed.
- Wipe off the residue with an alcohol pad.
- Apply new color.
1. Be mindful of using hand sanitizers as alcohol dissolves our polish.
2. Apply in the evening before bedtime to allow 3 hours to naturally dry, before coming in contact with water, especially hot water.
3. The smoother the nail surface, the longer your manicure will last.