An acetone free gel that dissolves our polish to make room for new colors. Has a slight odor, but no strong chemical fumes or dryness like acetone.
*Note that this gel contains ethanol (an alcohol commonly used in hand sanitizers) and 2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate/ HEMA. If your skin is sensitive to even isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol), this gel is not for you. In that case, use warm water to slowly peel off our nail polish.
- Apply on the nail surface, leave on for 30 secs and press firmly to wipe off polish, then remove residue with alcohol wipes.
- Vegan and cruelty free - never tested on animals.
- 0.33 fl oz.
- Ingredients: ethanol, 1-ethenylpyrrolidin-2-one, sodium hydroxide, sodium polyacrylate, glycol methacrylate, water.
- file and buff, buff, buff
- shake bottle well
- apply a thin coat
- wait 1 min
- repeat once or twice
- apply GLOSSY COAT
- wait 5 mins
- wait 1 hr before any contact with water
- remove with isopropyl alcohol
- or apply ERASER GEL
- wait 30 secs to wipe off
- repeat if needed
- wipe residue with alcohol
- apply your new color
1. The smoother the nails, the longer your manicure will last.
2. Remember to paint along the nail edges.
3. Apply evenings, before bedtime to allow polish time to dry naturally.
4. Be mindful of hand sanitizers as alcohol dissolves the polish.